Just 'Cause

A little mid-day Chloe action, only because I have the cutest dog on the planet. Can’t you just hear her little pug snores? Precious…

She’s tired because she had a long day of… sleeping. Sleeping and eating. Do you like her pink sports bra? It’s nice how it squeezes out a little roll of neck fat right behind her head.

Just disregard the dress pants/leg/black sock view. Sorry, Bri.

This entry was posted in July 2008 and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Just 'Cause

(Sigh). Poor Chloe and I have the same problem with our bras.
    Back Fat.

2. klemons says:

HAHA, what is Brian doing home in teh middle of the day? Or when did you post this I didn’t see it this morning? SCANDALOUS! Yeah, I agree back fat is the worse

3. Julie May says:

Please come play in my pool…Molly would LOVE to swim with Chloe- she might be able to fit in one of Molly’s swimsuits! :)

4. heatherwlu says:

LOL- backfat IS the worst, and unfortunately I think Chloe inherited it from her mom…

Kat: The picture is from last night, I just forgot to post it this morning. What you DON’T see in the pic is that Brian is sound asleep at the other end of the couch.

She is quite the little diva!!

6. Molly says:

So I saw this and immediately googled “pug+tiny studio apartment” to see just how unethical it would be of me to get a pug for my lovely place. It seems they just eat, sleep, and wear cute clothes, yes? They don’t need much space for that, right?

Anyway, i found this.

“The breed is often summarized as multum in parvo (“much in little”), describing the Pug’s remarkable personality despite its small size.”

So very Chloe indeed.

7. heatherwlu says:

Yep, she’s a diva all right.

Molly- Nope, they don’t need much space at all! At least after they turn 2… then all they do is sleep, eat and poop. You could totally handle that in a studio :)

8. Lori Lynn says:

Hi Heather – Chloe is way too cute. I have 2 Bostons, about Chloe’s size, Mrs. O’Mally and Wilson. I never thought of the harness as a sports bra. haha. When we go for a walk today, that will be its new name, hey Mally, come over here and put on your bra! hehehe

9. sgreyce says:

Chloe is too cute! This picture was amazing and I loved her sports bra!!!