It’s HERE!!! The Big 100,000th Hit Giveaway!
In honor of this momentous (to me) occasion, I’ve put together a little prize package of some of my favorite things. Very Oprah, no? Most, if not all, of these products have appeared on the blog at one time or another.
Here’s what’s included:
Blender Bottle: This is GREAT for smoothies. It has a pour spout, lid, and a handy little wire ball at the bottom that keeps everything mixed together. I love mine.
Mr. Krisper’s Sea Salt and Pepper Rice Krisps: Perfect for hummus, and you can eat like 40 crackers for 120 calories. Gluten Free.
Peanut Butter Puffins: I was torn between these and the cinnamon flavor, but in the end PB won out… as it always does.
Sharkies: I lived on these when training for the marathon. They’re great for refueling on long runs and taste much better than gels.
Blue Diamond Almond Butter with Honey: Ideal for stirring into oatmeal, or drizzled on apples, or straight out of the jar with a spoon…
- Peanut Butter Cookie: My favorite.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly: A BRAND NEW FLAVOR that I found at Whole Foods today. They only had 1 left and I seriously debated keeping it for myself. See how much I love you guys?
- Fruit Tart: Another new flavor- so whoever wins this has to let me know how it tastes.
Clif Mojo Bar in Trail Mix: Just ’cause.
Whole Foods Lip Balm in Vanilla Honey: Remember the Vanilla Frosting Lip Smackers? It’s like that but without the glitter.
And because you guys are THAT awesome, I’ll also throw in a batch of something homemade… probably the Baked Brownies, unless you’re a vegan or gluten intolerant or something, in which case we’ll figure out a suitable alternative.
So how do you win??? EASY. You can actually earn three chances:
1. Leave a comment on this post.
2. If you have a blog, post about this giveaway- then leave ANOTHER comment telling me that you did this.
3. Post the following on Twitter: “RT @Heather_Bakes Favorite Things Giveaway! Click here to enter: http://tiny.cc/yrpON” And then leave me yet another comment telling me that you did this.
See? Easy. You have until 8am Friday to enter, after which I’ll use the random number generator to pick a winner. Check back around noon on Friday to see if you won!
Good luck, and THANK YOU x 100,000 for reading my blog. I can’t say it enough, but you guys are awesome!