It’s A…

Short post tonight. I didn’t cook anything- we met my family for dinner at Meso Maya to share our big news.

We’re having a GIRL!!!!!!!!

Jack’s getting a little sister (or “mister”- as he says). I’m pretty much over-the-moon excited. I’ve always, always, always wanted at least one of each, and I think Jack will be so sweet with a baby sister. We had our appointment at 10 this morning, and of course the sonogram was at the very end. I was literally shaking through the whole thing. With Jack, I had an unexpected sonogram at 15 weeks and never thought they’d be able to tell us what we were having that early, so I didn’t get the chance to get butterflies. But everything looked great, baby is healthy and all appendages are in the right place.

So now the shopping begins…

And by begins, I mean ALREADY STARTED. Oops.

(Girl clothes are so much more fun than boy clothes.)

It’s rainy and gross outside and nothing sounds better than my warm bed, so this preggo is turning in early. Night!

This entry was posted in January 2012. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to It’s A…

Congrats.Everyone we know if having girls right now. So exciting.

2. Kathy says:

So happy for all of you, Heather!! Lucky, lucky baby to be joining you, Brian and big bro Jack!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I had an inkling it’d be a girl; not sure why! Love that cute little yellow dress. She is going to be one styling little lady!

4. Hayley says:

Congrats to you and Brian! So exciting for Jack to be a big brother. I can’t wait to have a little girl myself one day. When are you due? Are you going to show any belly shots? Hope that doesn’t sound creepy!

• heatherwlu says:

Due June 16, but she’ll be here earlier (scheduled c-section). I have NO belly shots this time! I did them weekly with Jack- I need to get Brian to take one to post on here!

5. kelsey balch says:

I am SO EXCITED for you! Girl clothes are SO FUN… you might be in trouble like us… you might be able to tell with the 8 HUGE plastic storage bins of clothes we have already gone through and Channing is not even two yet! YAY!!!!!

6. Steph says:

That is SO very exciting! Congratulations Heather!

7. Joanna says:

Congrats!! I pinned this dress the other day, too! Must havez.

• heatherwlu says:

I know! I saw when you pinned that dress and immediately went to Old Navy- they only had size 18-24 mos, but she’ll grow into it :)

8. Marie E. says:

SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU! Congrats! Girls clothing is SO MUCH FUN!

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Yes, let the shopping begin…

10. Mary Anne says:

Congratulations!!!! I agree completely – girl clothes are 100x more fun than boy clothes!!