Hey guys! Thanks for your sweet comments today… Jack’s shirt is from H&M (I can’t take credit- Brian picked it out) and I’m glad I’m not the only one dealing with toddler sleep issues. I finally went to bed at 1:30 this morning and Jack was STILL waking up periodically at that point. Oy.
Also? The strawberry lemonade bars were a massive fail. They tasted fine, but the filling never really set up. Not sure if I took them out of the oven too soon or what, but they were so gooey and messy that I just said forget it and trashed them.
Given our late bedtimes last night (Brian literally came home from work at 9 just so he could put Jack to bed, then went right back to work until 3am), neither of us were up for cooking or cleaning up dinner. So we went to Fuddrucker’s.
One of my favorite blogs, Enjoying The Small Things, always does a Friday Phone Dump of random Instagram pics from the week. I love seeing all of the photos, so that’s what you’re getting tonight instead of the usual dinner post:
L to R, Top to Bottom:
1. First baby girl nursery purchase! Had to figure out a way to girly up the glider… Little Lam baby boutique in Richardson has some awesome stuff, and I want it all.
2. My OB said to start taking iron supplements. I’m eating a buffalo burger instead.
3. Bath time! Laaaaadies…
4. Cute, cute kids’ meal at Chocolate Angel: Turkey-cheese-cracker “sandwiches”
5. I would KILL for those lashes.
6. My mom cleaned out a bunch of my brother’s old toys from the 80′s and Jack was fascinated with them. This is some weird rock that turns into a monster. I like him.
7. Sonic run buddies. (Think my car needs a detailing?)
8. I was trying to rock Jack to sleep the other night and he was having none of that. So we took pictures instead.
9. This was a couple of Fridays ago when we were playing with some of Jack’s various flying toys on the porch. I was trying to explain to him that one was actually a space shuttle, but he looked at me like I was an idiot and informed me that it was, “An air-pwane.” Ok, sorry.
So there you have it. Riveting stuff, eh?